7 days tour program
First day: Greet the tourist in the airport by guide and driver. Transfer to hotel and rest.
Second day: Tbilisi city tour
After breakfast at the hotel guide and driver meets the tourists at the hotel and starts the tour:
- Botanical garden
- Narikala Fortress
- Mother of Georgia Monument
- Sameba Cathedral Church
Rest in the afternoon for couple of hours. In the evening we visit following places:
- Rustaveli street
- Freedom square
- Shardeni street
- Bridge of Peace
Overnight in Tbilisi.
Third day: Akhaltsikhe-Borjomi
The tour program starts at 9:00 am. Distance from Tbilisi to Rabati castle 208km and takes around 3 hours to drive. Today we will visit the following places:
- Rabati Castle-a medieval castle built in the 13th century
- Green Monastery-Monastery complex built in 15th century
- Borjomi Park- City Park contains the source of the Borjomi mineral water.
- Atskhuri Fortress- A feudal period fortress, first mentioned in 10th
At night we come back to Tbilisi and overnight in the hotel.
Fourth day: Mtskheta city tour
Today we visit old capital city of Georgia Mtskheta. It is one of the oldest cities in Georgia and due to its historical significance and several cultural monuments, the “Historical Monuments of Mtskheta” became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
- Jvari Monastery-The 6th century monastery, is situated on a cliff above Mtskheta
- Svetitskhoveli Monastery- one of the most sacred places in Georgia, founded in 1010.
- Samtavro Monastery- According to legend, St. Nino actually lived on this site, built in 4th
- Bebris Fortress (the elder’s fortress)- Great views overlooking Mtskheta and the valley formed around the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers.
In Mtskheta you can have lunch (or make barbeque) in the nature or in Georgian Restaurant with famous Georgian food (at your expenses). In the evening we come back to Tbilisi and overnight.
Fifth day: Kazbeghi tour
After breakfast at the hotel we start a tour. Today we will visit the following places:
- Ananuri castle- built by the Dukes of Aragvi and its earliest parts date from the 13th century.
- Zhinvali Water reservoir- A hydroelectric dam on the Aragvi River in Caucasus Mountains.
- Balcony of Friendship- built in the 80’s is pretty worn, but the scenery and views from the balconies are just unbeatable.
- Red-Rock Travertine- Here is a specially installed tap to take this healthy mineral water for drinking
- Gudauri Ski Resort- Situated at an elevation of 2,200 meters (7,200 ft.) above sea level and offers high quality skiing The ski season lasts from December to April.
- Kazbeghi- a village in the north of Georgia, popular for the trekking opportunities.
In the evening we come back to Tbilisi and overnight.
Sixth day: Kakheti Tour
Tour starts at 9:00 am, driver and guide meets with the tourists at their hotel. Today’s tour includes the following places:
- Signagi-“A city of Love”
- Bodbe Monastery- A Georgian Orthodox monastic complex, built in 9th
- Winery Shumi- SHUMI meant the best wine in ancient Georgia. It still means the same!
Seventh day: check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport, fly back.
Guide of Georgia Group wishes you happy Holidays!
Tour program includes:
- All transfers on private basis during the tour starting from airport
- Accommodation of hotel
- Professional tour guide service (speaks English and Russian)
- 1 bottle water per person
- All applicable taxes
- surprise gift from our company
Tour program excludes:
- Flight tickets
- Meals except described
- Travel insurance
Note: Children under age of 5 are free of charge (without extra bed), from 6-15 years 50% of the price.